22.1.11

I wish


I wish I had no past
no future
no memory of my sins
nor of my victories
I wish I could marry the suffering of my past
swallow the tribulations
and choke on it
I wish I was alive
I wish I was dead
I wish I had no name
no history
no plans
I wish I could live in the moment
Breathe it
I wish I was a ghost
I wish I had No-one to remember me
No-one to celebrate my victories
No-one to see me when I fall
I wish I could drown in the living waters of life
I wish I was worthy of this life
Worthy of Thy grace
I wish I was invisible and highly breakable
I wish I wasn't miserable
 I wish my reflection in the mirror
Didn’t make me so uncomfortable
I wish I had no will no dreams no thoughts no desire
unless One...
I wish I could disappear
I wish I could vanish into the darkness
I wish I could finally embrace the light
I wish I could dissolve myself in the most great light
I wish I could be someone who makes a difference
Someone honest and pure
I wish I had followed this path from the beginning
I wish I could lose myself in the garden of Thy presence for eternity
I wish I could be a little more like Thou wants me to be
I wish I hadn't disappointed  thee
 I wish I hadn't disappointed myself...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire